Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Electronic Music Thread [v2]

Notorious

I just saw Neelix for the first time live last October. Never was into that proggy bassdriven (psy)trance, but I was instantly converted. One of the most memorable gigs I've ever been to.

I speculate that Myon (Mario) and Shane54 are splitting because Myon was always the more technically skilled one of them producing wise. They hadn't released anything new for like a year and I was just thinking something had to be up.

Pretty sure we'll still be getting good music from them in the future under other aliases though.

Man I could imagine! I had a really tough decision a couple months ago, either go see Infected Mushrooms and Jordan Suckley on the night of my birthday, or wait a couple weeks more and see Neelix and Christopher Lawrence. I got impatience and chose Infected Mushrooms, though I had a blast and can't really complain! Infected has one of the most unique styles of mixing. 

Archived