Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • my thoughts on how to reduce the severity of a ban when making a bot! (brand new somewhat antiban)

kamina

so i was messin around with dreambots api when i had i guess you can say a flashback about half a year ago i decided for a stupid reason to use a auto hotkey script to do small tasks in osrs (i still had to press a key wasnt completly automated this is important as im going to tell u why in a second) and i only got a minor bot ban that only lasted 7 days and not  permanent, so i thought maybe if me or someone makes a script like they normally do but instead of useing the mouse the entire time, on repetative tasks like say a npc dialog that u need to go through over and over or buying stuff from npcs or even mining add a typical hotkey like say ctrl+end for one thing and some other hotkey like command on others and u got a script that reduces the severity of a ban or atleast in theory it could be that it would work best in auto hotkey or autoit even simba. since they are similar (except simba its overkill on how awesome it is (not tryin to upset this community))

anyone up for it or should i do try it??

lemme know your opinion on this idea ^_^

also this is my first thread here lol i guess i should do an introduction lol ill save that for the intro section

edit: basically im saying put hotkey like keystrokes every time you do something that is extra repetitive so it looks like ur using auto hotkey instead of a major bot client so u can not get permabanned right away

man am i fckin tired i cant even read my own post its soo bad lol

No, no and no. AHK and mouse patterns have the same severity. It doesn't matter which one you use. If you're using 3rd party software client ANY thing that is not human like will result in a ban / permanent ban. Jagex doesnt give a fuck if its AHK/Auto clicker/Random script

Ive botted many times with what you call "standard" script and ive only received 2 days bans. Not permanent.

o well everytime i bot with these major bot clients i get perma bans how do u get only 2 days wtf lol and simba i used that and never got cought for a month wih 4 lvl 3 woodcutters lol 

also thank you for being able to understand this post as i havnt gone to bed in almost 2 days lol

o well everytime i bot with these major bot clients i get perma bans how do u get only 2 days wtf lol and simba i used that and never got cought for a month wih 4 lvl 3 woodcutters lol 

Mainly because of 2 reasons. If you're goldfarming, you will get perma ban. Unless its a high level / old main.

If you're casual botting your main idk lets say combat, you will 100% get a 2 day ban (if no offences b4). 

Also, maybe your getting banned right away because you're not using proxies, cover mode, mac spoofing and private scripts, avoiding jagex work hours, etc.. so many shit to cover this old topic

o ok i c my main has like 3 bans still in rs and the most recent one is the one i was talking about and it said macroing minor tho the one be4 that was bot busting lol (which wasnt cuz i accidentally let my username show up in a pic when i was posting on powerbot forums) and another minor macroing

btw if i would make a script that involves this it would probobly be with simba cuz less ban rate again im not saying dream client is bad i just prefer simba more

i do have a question do ban meters go down over time cuz im still half way in green somehow...

im aware of proxies and vpns but i tried to get a vpn and it wouldnt run my bots when i got it cuz i chosse a really bad service lol and proxies they are hard to scrape lol

wow lol literrally just found this on google 

would that work as a proxy? lol

All depends what you're doing if reflection/injection. Also simba color does work really well and ban rate is low.

Yes, ban meters do go down (If offence expires or it gets quashed).

Don't get a VPN try socket5.

No lmao... Tor wont work, those sock5 will only run in web browser. Tor is a known tool to surf the deep web, and it usually doesnt allow java code executing.

Mainly because of 2 reasons. If you're goldfarming, you will get perma ban. Unless its a high level / old main.

If you're casual botting your main idk lets say combat, you will 100% get a 2 day ban (if no offences b4). 

Also, maybe your getting banned right away because you're not using proxies, cover mode, mac spoofing and private scripts, avoiding jagex work hours, etc.. so many shit to cover this old topic

Not true, Ive had plenty of bans with combat. I have mainly found out that being caught by jagex's system is a perm ban, but bot busting is a temp ban. but again this is not always the case. Also major clients are more reliable in terms of scripts but inject into the client so are easier to track. Its all pros and cons.

do u know if theres a tool to see what my connection ip is for dreambot

nvm i think im connected cuz its like 5x slower lol

this thread turned from a antiban method to how to connect to tor with dreambot lol

yep im connected for sure now they think my alt is stolen lolol

results of using tor with runescape: http://imgur.com/ztRFnUm lol

Archived