Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

Any idea on when? I mainly purchased this for Abyss; need to know if I need get another or what-not etc.

I have to update few of my other scripts first.

I have to update few of my other scripts first.

Would it be possible for a refund? Would love to come back after the features are added; cannot use this second, money can be put towards another skill.

How exactly should I start the bot for nature runes to work?

Have coins, noted essence and unnoted essence in your inventory. Start the script at the altar or at the general store. Let me know if there are any problems.

Have coins, noted essence and unnoted essence in your inventory. Start the script at the altar or at the general store. Let me know if there are any problems.

Just standing there still:/

Update 1.2 is now out! This update brought custom break handler to the script.

I have also developed a bot tracking tool which can be enabled in the gui (Beta testers only at the moment). This tool allows you to pause and continue your bot from a webpage. This webpage also tracks how many runes you have crafted, time ran and current status (running, breaking, paused). Contact me if you are interested in being a beta tester for HashTrack!

Update 1.2 is now out! This update brought custom break handler to the script.

I have also developed a bot tracking tool which can be enabled in the gui (Beta testers only at the moment). This tool allows you to pause and continue your bot from a webpage. This webpage also tracks how many runes you have crafted, time ran and current status (running, breaking, paused). Contact me if you are interested in being a beta tester for HashTrack!

Hey, would I be able to beta test? Looking to find a rune crafting script as well :)

Does this powerlevel with fire runes and duel ring?

Looking to level multiple accs, would be nice for a trial to see how efficient it is.