Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

Any word from the devs regarding the latest update? runners/crafters bugging out at altar when trading/accepting trade. Loving the setup btw, big thumbs up on this one budd:) 

Edit: i see that 1.1 is out. its still bugged at altar when it comes to trading tho, seems to run smoothly on solo, just the runners/crafters having trouble.

Ill add that when i force them in a trade the script will keep giving 26 noted essence until there is no more unnoted essence left.

Edited by thesexypeon

Any word from the devs regarding the latest update? runners/crafters bugging out at altar when trading/accepting trade. Loving the setup btw, big thumbs up on this one budd:) 

Edit: i see that 1.1 is out. its still bugged at altar when it comes to trading tho, seems to run smoothly on solo, just the runners/crafters having trouble.

Ill add that when i force them in a trade the script will keep giving 26 noted essence until there is no more unnoted essence left.

Thank you for letting me know! I am trying to push a fix for this issue as soon as I can!

The camera trick worked. Also, could you make it so you can use talisman's? Would highly benefit my full graceful.

Great! I can add that to the alone mode!

May I request a refund please? Nature runes does not work at all; clicks the altar for me, nothing else.

Do you have default zoom, fixed mode? Is there any errors in the console? Please help me make this script better.

Do you have default zoom, fixed mode? Is there any errors in the console? Please help me make this script better.

I'm always in default mode, fixed. I use all your scripts I also purchased the magic one no problem, I start the script the mouse doesn't move or nothing. I start with:

Empty inventory outside of bank, in-side of bank and in the Abyss doesn't work.
    Full inventory outside of the bank, in-side of the bank and in the Abyss doesn't work.

I go to the altar full inventory it clicks on that altar to make the runes and that is it.

There's really nothing much I can inform you about Nature runecrafting; I would love for it to work rather than a refund, but if it isn't possible then I would like to request one.

I only purchased it for Nature Runes.

Edited by Kraitonia

I'm always in default mode, fixed. I use all your scripts I also purchased the magic one no problem, I start the script the mouse doesn't move or nothing. I start with:

Empty inventory outside of bank, in-side of bank and in the Abyss doesn't work.

Full inventory outside of the bank, in-side of the bank and in the Abyss doesn't work.

I go to the altar full inventory it clicks on that altar to make the runes and that is it.

There's really nothing much I can inform you about Nature runecrafting; I would love for it to work rather than a refund, but if it isn't possible then I would like to request one.

I only purchased it for Nature Runes.

This script does not support Abyss. I can take a look at this problem though when I get home.

I thought it worked for the Abyss could you possibly script to for the abyss? Or do something for Fire runes? 

1: Script starts in Castle wars; player has to gear themselves.

2: Withdraws stamina potion and drinks it; puts back in. (if this is too hard don't worry)

3: Rune pouch support; grabs the pouches fills them.

4: Grabs ring of dueling (8) wears it

5: Fills inventory rest with runes

6: Uses ring to go to duel area

7: Goes to altar

8: Uses altar

9: Uses ring to go to castle wars

-- Would help a lot with other parts of script, as well as leading it to be the best RuneCrafting script currently coded. -- 

Edited by Kraitonia

I thought it worked for the Abyss could you possibly script to for the abyss? Or do something for Fire runes? 

1: Script starts in Castle wars; player has to gear themselves.

2: Withdraws stamina potion and drinks it; puts back in. (if this is too hard don't worry)

3: Rune pouch support; grabs the pouches fills them.

4: Grabs ring of dueling (8) wears it

5: Fills inventory rest with runes

6: Uses ring to go to duel area

7: Goes to altar

8: Uses altar

9: Uses ring to go to castle wars

-- Would help a lot with other parts of script, as well as leading it to be the best RuneCrafting script currently coded. -- 

I have planned to add Abyss and pouches aswell. Perhaps I can add that Castle Wars method and stamina potions too.

I have planned to add Abyss and pouches aswell. Perhaps I can add that Castle Wars method and stamina potions too.

Any idea on when? I mainly purchased this for Abyss; need to know if I need get another or what-not etc.