Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, cheapshot said:

while doing fire runes. bot lags after duel arena tele.

other than that fire rune runs are looking great.

no ess pouch support?

Essence pouches will be supported when I get around rewriting this script. By lagging after the tele what do you mean exactly?

On 5/29/2023 at 9:06 PM, Hashtag said:

Essence pouches will be supported when I get around rewriting this script. By lagging after the tele what do you mean exactly?

after tele to duel arena. bot takes several seconds to (click) get moving to alter.

7 hours ago, cheapshot said:

after tele to duel arena. bot takes several seconds to (click) get moving to alter.

Thanks for the report! The walking will be improved in a future version.

Hi Hash, Thank you very much for correcting the trading bug. I do not have the appropriate recording software to get a video of the water run bank issue but please look into that to quality of life. 

Further to this, I'm finding the body rune run will struggle when going to the altar, the camera will start spazzing out looking for the ruins until the player zooms the camera all the way out for it to see where to click to get into the ruins as they are on top of a small hill. Could you make the script do this first thing so that it does not struggle anymore? should jagex be watching a bot doing this they will ban the account.

Thank you very much for the updates and support!  I'm a very happy customer with more of your scrips that my wallet would like lol 

16 hours ago, Verda said:

Hi Hash, Thank you very much for correcting the trading bug. I do not have the appropriate recording software to get a video of the water run bank issue but please look into that to quality of life. 

Further to this, I'm finding the body rune run will struggle when going to the altar, the camera will start spazzing out looking for the ruins until the player zooms the camera all the way out for it to see where to click to get into the ruins as they are on top of a small hill. Could you make the script do this first thing so that it does not struggle anymore? should jagex be watching a bot doing this they will ban the account.

Thank you very much for the updates and support!  I'm a very happy customer with more of your scrips that my wallet would like lol 

Thanks for the feedback. All the game interactions will be smoothed out in a future version of this script. I have no ETA for that, yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hash, 

Could I possibly make a request for an update on this script? The 3 second delay on trading with runners is really bugging me. Could you please please please remove it? 

also for the crafter, make it click the trade in chat rather than right click trading with the runners for anti ban purposes

I have like 6 accounts running to me and the delay is holding them up waiting to trade me lol

Thank you kindly  :)

Edited by Verda

5 hours ago, Verda said:

Hi Hash, 

Could I possibly make a request for an update on this script? The 3 second delay on trading with runners is really bugging me. Could you please please please remove it? 

also for the crafter, make it click the trade in chat rather than right click trading with the runners for anti ban purposes

I have like 6 accounts running to me and the delay is holding them up waiting to trade me lol

Thank you kindly  :)

Hey, a complete rewrite with a bunch of new features is planned for this script. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for that, but it's coming!