Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

On 2/12/2022 at 8:20 AM, ryandreambot said:

sad tbh trial

hope for new trial when its fixed

selected solo crafter fire runes using duling rings and it runs to altar tried restart over and over wont use duel rings

edit: SEEMS IF START SCRIPT WITH SUPPLIES IN INV ALREADY IT WONT RECOGNISE BUT IF START WITH THEM IN BANK IT USES RING FOR SOME REASON :)

Hey, so to be clear, are you still encountering issues with the script?

On 2/13/2022 at 7:58 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, so to be clear, are you still encountering issues with the script?

Hey. Same Problem there. Trying use runners. Some times  bots using duelling ring and then not. When all ring teleports used, bot wont take new ring and start running from castle wars to fire altar. Also when bot  fire altar and inv 0 they run back to Castle Wars (get dead b4 bots arrive there) they not using duelling bank.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/5/2022 at 7:21 AM, Cj1010 said:

can this script do only 25 essence with running essence? that way it can run for lava runes

Hey, I'm not completely sure I understood, but you can have some stackable runes in your inventory to have it only withdraw 25 essence (the script won't bank the runes).

runners to fire always screw up by not changing duel ring and for some reason walk all the way to Camelot bank from Al Kha

On 3/9/2022 at 2:53 AM, Cj1010 said:

runners to fire always screw up by not changing duel ring and for some reason walk all the way to Camelot bank from Al Kha

Hey, thanks for the report. This is on my todo list to fix 🙂

• 2 months later...
    On 5/13/2022 at 10:14 PM, BertVisser said:

The script doesn't load in my script manager. So as it looks now i paid for something i cannot use. Please help?

Clear any local scripts you might have that would stop the script from loading. Also, ensure you're logged in the client as the correct user. Are there any errors in the debug console?

• 1 month later...
    21 hours ago, Jamie07 said:

Do you know when you can fix the fire runners not withdrawing duel rings?

Hey, I'm rewriting this script in the near future, so I'll see to it that this gets fixed in that update if not earlier.