Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, kh4l3d said:

hey, this is a very good bot but it sometimes glitches when it teleports to dual arena and uses another charge back to duel arena, then it has 0 charges on duelling ring and it has to run all the way back to castle wars bank (fire runes). 

Hey, thanks for the message. I'll look into this issue when I next update this script 🙂

tried the trial, after 20 mins rcing body runes it got stuck by the altar just messing with the camera angles viscously , i have a clip if you want to see. thanks!

3 hours ago, PiNk said:

tried the trial, after 20 mins rcing body runes it got stuck by the altar just messing with the camera angles viscously , i have a clip if you want to see. thanks!

Hey, I'd love to see that video. Please send it to me via a PM.

Hi Man, 

I bougth the script and when I am trying to do fire runes it wil work till the ring of duelling has 0 chagers, after that it will walk back. There are enough rings in the bank. 

9 hours ago, polskiant said:

Hi Man, 

I bougth the script and when I am trying to do fire runes it wil work till the ring of duelling has 0 chagers, after that it will walk back. There are enough rings in the bank. 

Hey, I have received another report of this happening. Fixing this is in my todo list as soon as I get a chance to look at it. Currently I've got no membership on my account, but will look into this as soon as I get a bond.

When I try to run fires its real buggy. It won't find pure essence and then it tries to use duel from the bank interface so it never actually runs. 

On 6/6/2021 at 5:40 PM, Here2B0ts said:

When I try to run fires its real buggy. It won't find pure essence and then it tries to use duel from the bank interface so it never actually runs. 

Hey, any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's having issues? Also, try moving your essence in the first bank tab first row.

10 hours ago, bulletsz said:

script is doing nothing when i try craft nature runes ?

Hey, please note that the script doesn't use the abyss, so if you started it at Edgeville it is expected to do nothing. The script uses an unnoter NPC at the beach general store north of Shilo Village, so start the script with coins and noted essence in your inventory at the altar, for example.

• 1 month later...