Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

11 hours ago, Heizas392 said:

Any info on how to set up for nats?

The script uses the beach shop to unnote essence when making nature runes. Have tiara equipped, coins and noted essence in your inventory, start it either at the general store or at the altar.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, uniqueclown said:

Hi, 

Just bought this script, it works for about 1 min then stops. Any reason why?

Hey, make sure you've got tiara equipped. Which runes are you attempting to craft? Does it give any reason for the script to be stopped in the console?

On 1/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, Frostiklv said:

Worst out of all runecrafting scripts.

Your message doesn't help me improve the script at all. Could you please give me a bit more information on how it could be improved? The script does not and will not support abyss, if that's what you're after.

10 hours ago, slashpanda said:

I love this script I use bots as my runners to train rc on my main! Thank you so much for the script!

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! Be sure to leave a review for the script on its store page.
    https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/89-runecrafting/&tab=reviews

• 2 months later...

Hey there. I love all of your other scripts that I have purchased, but with this one, fire runes don't work. The bot takes the essence from the bank and walks to the altar, but doesn't know how to use the talisman to enter the altar. I tried manually entering the altar myself, after which the bot clearly knows how to use the altar itself to craft the runes, but I paid for this solely to use the fire rune crafting. I didn't try before I bought because your other bots have been awesome, but I'm wondering if it might be possible for you to fix this issue.

14 hours ago, AmnesiaTDD said:

Hey there. I love all of your other scripts that I have purchased, but with this one, fire runes don't work. The bot takes the essence from the bank and walks to the altar, but doesn't know how to use the talisman to enter the altar. I tried manually entering the altar myself, after which the bot clearly knows how to use the altar itself to craft the runes, but I paid for this solely to use the fire rune crafting. I didn't try before I bought because your other bots have been awesome, but I'm wondering if it might be possible for you to fix this issue.

Hey, the script requires you to use a tiara, a talisman will not work currently.