Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

2 hours ago, bulletdudes said:

Hi Love the script works really well.

Have you thought about adding Cosmic runes to it. As at 59 RC you get double cosmics. Better GP/hr & XP/hr then nats.

Hey, thank you for the feedback and the suggestion. At the moment I have no plans for them, but I definitely can look into that at some point.

Why wont the crafter do anything just sits at the altar and says  state - none, and the runner just sits at the alter saying state - walking to altar

I'm trying to craft air runes and I  have the correct name inputted in the runner trade with and I restarted the client and ran a fresh start.

The runner will go to bank and withdraw runes but just goes to the altar and does nothing while the runner sits there and does nothing

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Edited by ZexyDesperado

21 hours ago, ethand said:

I upvoted can I have  trial?

Enjoy.

15 hours ago, ZexyDesperado said:

Why wont the crafter do anything just sits at the altar and says  state - none, and the runner just sits at the alter saying state - walking to altar

I'm trying to craft air runes and I  have the correct name inputted in the runner trade with and I restarted the client and ran a fresh start.

The runner will go to bank and withdraw runes but just goes to the altar and does nothing while the runner sits there and does nothing

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Hey, could you send me a video/screenshots of this issue via PM? Please include your gui settings and your character names and I'll have a look.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, dannydyner said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

6 hours ago, aim4ik said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.