Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing the script.

At which point does it fail to craft fire runes? Is it walking to the altar or is it something else?

I will get this sorted out when I get home from work.

This issue is fixed in the next update! I am updating it now. It should be accepted by the developers shortly =)

Alright, thank you!

Still having the same problem. Enters the altar but doesn't craft the runes.

Alright, thank you!

Developers have not accepted the update yet. I will let you know when it is updated! Also the GUI should show Version 1.1 when it is updated =)

Hello! How is it with antiban in this script? I've experienced alot of bans on my accounts, and really wanna buy this script but i aint sure if it will work for 2 days and then my account is banned.

Developers have not accepted the update yet. I will let you know when it is updated! Also the GUI should show Version 1.1 when it is updated =)

Thanks man, sorry for my confusion.

I just purchased the script, what it offers doesn't seem as efficient. Fires dont work, idk how i would craft natures running, and the other runes dont seem worth it.  Is there no teleport? no astrals? 

I just purchased the script, what it offers doesn't seem as efficient. Fires dont work, idk how i would craft natures running, and the other runes dont seem worth it.  Is there no teleport? no astrals?

Please read the posts above, it is being updated.

Hello! How is it with antiban in this script? I've experienced alot of bans on my accounts, and really wanna buy this script but i aint sure if it will work for 2 days and then my account is banned.

Alright, thank you!

Hashtag is an amazing scripter with his woodcutter to mention one good script. This script is well worth 7$ cause you can use the runner/crafter method or single craft for a nice 180k/h.

Im sure in the future that he will add:

- Law runes (walking / balloon)

- RoD

- Astrals

This is not an advanced AIO abyss script, look elsewhere. But im sure you will be more than happy with the support you get for this script?

Edited by framble

Hashtag is an amazing scripter with his woodcutter to mention one good script. This script is well worth 7$ cause you can use the runner/crafter method or single craft for a nice 180k/h.

- RoD

- Astrals

This is not an advanced AIO abyss script, look elsewhere. But im sure you will be more than happy with the support you get for this script?

I own some of his other scripts, I know he is good for it. Was just confused.

I want a refund it is a simple bot for elemental runes.

- RoD

- Astrals

I want a refund it is a simple bot for elemental runes.

Please read the thread before you purchase it. And it is more than a simple bot for elemental runes, please read...