Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

Thanks very much! It's working brilliantly. Left it running for four hours just as a test and went from level 1 - 30 RC on just airs.

One tiny tiny tiny thing that's probably not even a thing and is probably my settings or something is just when it banks. It seems to open the bank tab and snatch at the rune ess as quickly as possible then close the bank tab. It takes it maybe 3 to 4 attempts to actually get the ess out (5 seconds max stood at bank) but I just thought it might look a tad suspect if Jagex ever looked into your char.

But again, that's a tiny thing. Once the trial runs out I will be purchasing the full version, thanks again!

8 hours ago, justrunning said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Awdbadidea said:

Thanks very much! It's working brilliantly. Left it running for four hours just as a test and went from level 1 - 30 RC on just airs.

One tiny tiny tiny thing that's probably not even a thing and is probably my settings or something is just when it banks. It seems to open the bank tab and snatch at the rune ess as quickly as possible then close the bank tab. It takes it maybe 3 to 4 attempts to actually get the ess out (5 seconds max stood at bank) but I just thought it might look a tad suspect if Jagex ever looked into your char.

But again, that's a tiny thing. Once the trial runs out I will be purchasing the full version, thanks again!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Do you think you'd be able to record a gif of the problem you're having?

Thanks a lot for the free trial Hashtag! Been testing it.

There are a couple of things:

1. There is a bug with duel rings with (1) remaining tele, it doesn't wait long enough before checking if it's arrived at the Duel Arena and teles again thus running out of teleports and then has to walk to the duel bank. Keeps happening.

2. Please may you support pouches for runners <3

3. May you support stamina potions too?

4. When it arrives in the altar area, it always perfectly stands on top of me, looks a bit suspicious if in front of people. I will keep to quiet worlds in the meantime.

May purchase, looking forward to seeing your reply :)

Sure thing - https://ibb.co/8Y6QpBx

Sorry it was bigger than the 0.5mb that the forums allow. Always seems to be third time that it collects the ess. It snaps to the exp at the top right of the screen the first two times, could it be because I have anti banned enabled?

3 hours ago, justrunning said:

Thanks a lot for the free trial Hashtag! Been testing it.

There are a couple of things:

1. There is a bug with duel rings with (1) remaining tele, it doesn't wait long enough before checking if it's arrived at the Duel Arena and teles again thus running out of teleports and then has to walk to the duel bank. Keeps happening.

2. Please may you support pouches for runners <3

3. May you support stamina potions too?

4. When it arrives in the altar area, it always perfectly stands on top of me, looks a bit suspicious if in front of people. I will keep to quiet worlds in the meantime.

May purchase, looking forward to seeing your reply :)

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

1. Does it not withdraw a new ring?
    2. I don't think I'll add pouches as they degrade when used, and only way to repair them is at the abyss.
    3. Stamina potions might be a feature in the future.
    4. Which altar are you using? Do the runners trade the crafter? Because then they shouldn't be on top of it.

1 hour ago, Awdbadidea said:

Sure thing - https://ibb.co/8Y6QpBx

Sorry it was bigger than the 0.5mb that the forums allow. Always seems to be third time that it collects the ess. It snaps to the exp at the top right of the screen the first two times, could it be because I have anti banned enabled?

Hey, I think having default withdraw amount set as X breaks it. Try setting it to 1.