Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

On 12/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Tobback said:

I reacted, can I have a trial :)

On 12/9/2018 at 11:08 PM, Football12345 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 12/10/2018 at 7:16 AM, tuhrelll said:

I reacted, Can I have a trial?

On 12/11/2018 at 1:44 AM, godziya said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

7 hours ago, ianwilson726 said:

I reacted, can i have a free trial? Really looking forward to using this and I'll probably end up buying, I've heard nothing but good things. 

Enjoy all of you.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:40 PM, bogle34 said:

Hi, currently I am having an issue with the bot and crafting fire runes. It does everything fine, except for when it walks up to the mysterious ruins the bot seems like it "freezes" and does nothing. yet it still says 'Walking to Altar'. if I click the mysterious ruins, after it teleports to the altar, script runs fine. just that one part is the issue. Any help is appreciated.

Hey, could you please record a gif of this behaviour? Thanks.

Hey I've tried starting this a few times now but it wont do anything at all. My account is wearing nothing but an air tiara, I tried starting it with and without essence in my inventory, I tried starting it at falador bank a few times as well. Air runes, solo, all it did the first time was reset the zoom. after that nothing at all.