Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

On 11/23/2018 at 1:12 PM, OreoCrepe said:

Haha after reading the whole page, I came to the realization that the nature rune bot only has the walking method to the general store. Was hoping for the bot to use the amulet of glory. Regardless, I did buy the script. Will try to find some use for it. Hopefully, you will implement the glory teleports or house teleports while doing nature runs.  ( Good work on the bot even if it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.  ) 

Hey, could you please explain me how amulet of glory method works? Which locations should it teleport to?

On 11/23/2018 at 5:03 PM, reklaw said:

Hey man, the script is great and I have been using it quite a bit. For some reason it will not enter the nature altar, I've also tried entering myself then resuming script but it still wont resume. It walks to and from the altar just fine, unnoting essence as well. This only started happening today.

Hey, please enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:51 PM, runeride said:

Hey, could i have a trial please? 

ive upvoted

Enjoy.

On 11/24/2018 at 2:53 AM, framble said:

Trial :) ?

Enjoy.

14 hours ago, jamiexoxo said:

I reacted, can I have a trial

Enjoy.

On 11/24/2018 at 6:06 AM, mthomas4 said:

Hey when you using the "crafter" method, when it levels rc, it just sits there and doesnt accept new trades. thank you 

Oh so it doesn't close the level up dialogue? I'll be looking in to this. Thanks for the bug report!

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Oh so it doesn't close the level up dialogue? I'll be looking in to this. Thanks for the bug report!

Correct the dialogue doesn't close :) thanks for the response :)

Haha in that case, if abyss will never be supported, it's fine. Out of curiosity though, do you recommend doing nature runes to 91 while solo running? I'd be greatly appreciated if I could pick your mind for a moment and optimize my time :D