Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 54 accounts banned

paivarm

Hello guys... I wanna share something with you this community... expeirience!

I had 54 accounts banned, accounts that I didn't care about of course, but the fact is: all of them were using BOTs and different IPs with all you can imagine of security.

Guys, there is no way to with BOTs against JAGEX.

Why? well... just think about with me... not necessary to be tooooooooooooo inteligent to get my point.

Look, if anyone can come into BOT communities and download scripts, or buy VIP, Premium, whatever... so, obviously spys and developers from JAGEX can do the same, and this is a F####ING advantage to them, they know how the BOTs, we're using, works!
    This isn't fair war.. there is no way to fight and win with an enemy that knows your weapons and strategy.

I'm going to create my own BOTs from now in my play style.

If you're a developer and wanna join this project, contact me here or by Skype: paivarm

All the best...

post-44949-0-41960800-1465139157_thumb.png

I had 54 accounts banned, accounts that I didn't care about of course, but the fact is: all of them were using BOTs and different IPs with all you can imagine of security.

Why? well... just think about with me... not necessary to be tooooooooooooo inteligent to get my point.

Look, if anyone can come into BOT communities and download scripts, or buy VIP, Premium, whatever... so, obviously spys and developers from JAGEX can do the same, and this is a F####ING advantage to them, they know how the BOTs, we're using, works!

This isn't fair war.. there is no way to fight and win with an enemy that knows your weapons and strategy.

If you're a developer and wanna join this project, contact me here or by Skype: paivarm

All the best...

It's not about staying alive, its about lasting long enough :)

All the best...

how does one pic prove u had 54 bots that all got banned lol.

how does one pic prove u had 54 bots that all got banned lol.

Do you think I should post 54 shots?

Very smart... lol

It's not about staying alive, its about lasting long enough :)

my point is..... if you're going with BOTs, you should go with a private kind of BOT to get the chance to be successful

Do you think I should post 54 shots?

Very smart... lol

my point is..... if you're going with BOTs, you should go with a private kind of BOT to get the chance to be successful

Ye, it's def. better but you'll get banned either way.

Guys, my point is:

JAGEX knows what we're doing when we load a script from any community, forum, whatever.... they know! this is a fact.....

I have a plan to go with BOTs... I don't know if it'll be safe enough, but it'll be something new.... fresh. Like a new baby.

So, what I wanna do is start to code an unique strategy to BOT.... that's it.

Btw, I was doing $300/day with my accounts when started to get banned.... and it stated to get banned last Wednesday :(

Guys, my point is:

JAGEX knows what we're doing when we load a script from any community, forum, whatever.... they know! this is a fact.....

I have a plan to go with BOTs... I don't know if it'll be safe enough, but it'll be something new.... fresh. Like a new baby.

So, what I wanna do is start to code an unique strategy to BOT.... that's it.

Btw, I was doing $300/day with my accounts when started to get banned.... and it stated to get banned last Wednesday :(

why do u keep caps typing bot? goodluck making ur own bot lmfao

Archived