Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hosting for developers & startup projects

Xylate

Didn't see any other category for this really, move if needed. This is free.

If any of the script developers need a sandbox account for web hosting, or just something to play around with, or to start a project....Giving out 20 slots for free web hosting.

Can be used for

Portfolio websites

creating your own website applications

+++more

1GB Storage

2 Databases(Remote connections allowed)

1 email

cPanel

450+ 1-Click Install Scripts

2/20 slots

Very impressed, the speed and reliable and service are the best I've had, its like comparing your local supermarket to walmart, if you have an issue walmart owners dont give af, the local store will help you.

Reserve 1 for me :doge:

You're good to go.

me to i would like a spot if there are any

Messaged you.

• 1 month later...

Are you still offering this? Its a little late, but if you are I would be interested. 

(Sorry admins for the necro, but its a pretty good offer to turn down the chance to get :P )

Archived