Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • getDialogues().contains text?

GreenTruck

Is this existant?  if not, can it be added?

Dialogues and widgets don't like each other, and rs just shuffled the widgets i sued, so i have to redo all of them,

what's an alternative way to get text from a dialogue (not chat, and not option) just a dialogue, such as quest, npc answer. etc.

Just a plain Dialogue.getText() that would return the message above the options as a String. Or String[] if you want lines(not sure why would would but idk.

There used to be one, but as far as i can remember it was removed.

You can get text through the widget tool too. Just get the widget for the dialog box and extract the text from there.

I've done this before, if you need help with it contact me

There used to be one, but as far as i can remember it was removed.

You can get text through the widget tool too. Just get the widget for the dialog box and extract the text from there.

I've done this before, if you need help with it contact me

I've done it multiple times. The issue is Widgets change so the script would break every time they did. It'd be nice to have an API method to grab that widget(which is already technically grabbed) so the script won't break every time the widget ids do.

I've done it multiple times. The issue is Widgets change so the script would break every time they did. It'd be nice to have an API method to grab that widget(which is already technically grabbed) so the script won't break every time the widget ids do.

Does the chatbox widget also change?

getOptions gets the choices if the npc gives you choice ( 1 , 2, 3, 4 ) etc, getOptions doesn't pick regular npc text does it? , And exactly, like hope said, it would be nice if we'd have it added instead of playing with widgets that often change.    Something if getDialogues(),contains("you have gained")

Archived