Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [In Depth] Guide to DreamBot Client!

Antonio

Nice guide, but should remove the "Common Errors" part, make a new thread titled something like "Common Dreambot Error Fixes" and link that part to that thread. :D

Sweet Guide :D

Thanks yoyo :D

Amazing guide! Thanks for making this guide, I'm sure it'll help a lot of people :)

Thanks Eric, and no problem :D Thats the goal hehe

Nice guide, but should remove the "Common Errors" part, make a new thread titled something like "Common Dreambot Error Fixes" and link that part to that thread. :D

Thanks corki :D You mean the troubleshooting part? I'm only aware of one error so far. If people complain of more errors then I could compile all of them and make a new thread

Thanks yoyo :D

Thanks Eric, and no problem :D Thats the goal hehe

Thanks corki :D You mean the troubleshooting part? I'm only aware of one error so far. If people complain of more errors then I could compile all of them and make a new thread

Yea that's what I mean, as the errors grow (hope they don't) a new thread will be needed. :P

Archived