Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★Selling Cheap Proxies★Socks5Proxy★5 Proxies for $6/6m OSGP

Bitcoin

Introduction

Hey everyone! My friend has hooked me up with some proxies and I decided to sell these to the community because proxies are essential to every successful gold farm. Proxies are used to separate your accounts so that Jagex won't chain ban all your accounts on the same IP.

Info

- Proxies come in a package of 5.

- 5 proxies for $6(Only Paypal)/6m OSGP.

- After 30 days, the proxies will automatically shut down. 

- You can choose a location for your proxies: USA or Russia.

- Proxies work with all botting clients.

- Proxies can be binded to only 1 IP Address.

Although I may not have a lot of feedback, I am clean throughout all botting websites. Hopefully I can get some good feedback here. :)

SofaKinKappa.png

i wish you luck selling bro

Appreciate it. 

What does actually proxy give/do?

Proxies are like a middleman.You send data to it, Runescape sends data to it, and then it exchanges the data. This way, Runescape won't know what your actual IP address is.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be buying this service soon! Will I be able to do monthly payments to keep up my proxies?

Proxies will automatically expire on their own. You can contact me via Skype to purchase a new set of proxies.

Archived