Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Difficulty switching scripts over to dreambot client?

deathizpro

I'm a scripter on another site for a different bot client and have a few scripts that I wouldn't mind also uploading to the DreamBot store as well. The scripts I've written for the other client are in Java too. I've only skimmed over the API here but haven't actually taken a huge look into what would/could be different (seems common stuff like bank methods and such are the same), but have any other scripters come from other sites and transferred their scripts over? How bad was it?

Edit: Got the script requirements, thanks Grundyr. Still wondering about the client switch.

I find the Dreambot API is very easy to use and you shouldn't have much trouble at all transferring scripts if you're very good at Java.

hi i come from another bot, although i havent ported my scripts over yet, DB api is similar to most other bot apis and vice versa, it should only be a few method changes and imports :)

Archived