Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • some script idea

Grundyr

hello there,

i had a script idea for quite a while now.

is it possible to make a script that will like fish for a random amount of hours and after that do combat in between a smaal wuest and then off to an other task.

this would be a pain in the ass to make but would be so awesome and the banrate will go down for sure!

i hope someone takes a look at it.

-Grundyr

Tbh this is no different to you running a fishing script for x amount of time then switching to a combat script for x amount of time.

yes but if you are going away for school or something a script that could bind them all together would be nice.

just for the lazyness of it 

This is actually something that used to exist in the client but was never used. I agree that it would be a beneficial thing to be able to set something that would change scripts.

but would this be a hard thing to accomplish?

and would it be able to turn down the banrates a bit?

it would be nice to see a full account trainer script that trains your stats like you were an actual player.

Archived