Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Small change to quick launch.

Ruffski

Can you change the quick launch to be able to launch off username and password not just account nickname? as this is making it hard for me to automate my bot farm.

Can you change the quick launch to be able to launch off username and password not just account nickname? as this is making it hard for me to automate my bot farm.

The client would need the account in the account manager to be able to relogin to the account anyway.

You can add accounts to the account manager via script.

There is a method addAccount(String nickname, String username, String password, String pin) which will add the account to the account manager.

At this point in time, it does not check for duplicate nicknames, however I've just added that to the method, and will be in the next client release.

There is also a deleteAccount(String nickname) which will remove an account from the account manager.

The client would need the account in the account manager to be able to relogin to the account anyway.

You can add accounts to the account manager via script.

There is a method addAccount(String nickname, String username, String password, String pin) which will add the account to the account manager.

At this point in time, it does not check for duplicate nicknames, however I've just added that to the method, and will be in the next client release.

There is also a deleteAccount(String nickname) which will remove an account from the account manager.

Thank you so much for the fast and incredibly useful reply. Seriously good support.

Archived