Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • extremely simplistic cabbage picker

darkjack7

Nice one mate. One thing: I never knew you could train crafting with cabbages rofl. (@ScriptManifest => category = Category.CRAFTING)

and where is yo' paint m8 Kappa

import java.awt.Color;
    import java.awt.Font;
    import java.awt.Graphics2D;

The first line couldn't throw an NPE and the null check might be necessary pending on how the getGameObjects() list is generated and how the Filter class is implemented. The second line could throw an NPE if there is nothing around that matches that filter though.

Not sure if that's what you meant but I don't think (save execution time, even though that doesn't really matter) the null check really makes a difference.

Yes thats what i mean, his filter checks for Gameobjects that arent null, but the actual "cabbabe" object could return null if nothing fits the filter, and then .interact would throw the NPE

Archived