Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

I just purchased the range guild due to your pest control option i was pretty pleased with purchasing.

all to findout the script is messed up somwhere or maybe it could be that i get no options when running the script.

the script simply spam clicks the targest with no NPC action doesnt even attempt to start a new game.

which makes me to believe this is very risky as aposed to the Pest control game which is obvious im a bot due to movements.

please work this out!

loved the last script nicest script ive seen on PC!

Its not working for me, only clicks the target doesnt keep trying to initiate playing a new game

I just purchased the range guild due to your pest control option i was pretty pleased with purchasing.

all to findout the script is messed up somwhere or maybe it could be that i get no options when running the script.

the script simply spam clicks the targest with no NPC action doesnt even attempt to start a new game.

which makes me to believe this is very risky as aposed to the Pest control game which is obvious im a bot due to movements.

please work this out!

loved the last script nicest script ive seen on PC!

When using this script, all you need to do is check that you have default zoom, fixed mode, attack actions hidden and do not have any extra arrows with you =)

i had extra arrows with me , can you explain the other diagnostics for me ? sorry for inconvienience

ive gotten it to work running for 1 miniute currently.

how long may I ask that it will take to add anti ban feature in. also could it add in range potions every 30 miniutes for bonus XP

Edited by Bipolarsnoman

how long may I ask that it will take to add anti ban feature in.

Buy VIP and use covert mode ;) ! You can get discount coupons from the mods

Script got stuck when I got a random while I was on the "Target View" screen. It tried to solve the random through the target screen and could not do it.

Buy VIP and use covert mode ;) ! You can get discount coupons from the mods

Script got stuck when I got a random while I was on the "Target View" screen. It tried to solve the random through the target screen and could not do it.

Randoms are handled by the client itself. This issue should be reported to the developers of DreamBot.