Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

It doesn't work at all. It just spam clicks above the targets

Edit* I was dumb and had it all the way zoomed out. Set the zoom-in level back to default and it works great! Thanks!

Edited by hawaii11

^ just bought it and it doesn't work at all for me. just spam clicks above targets.

Edit same works after i changed the zoom but it still doesn't work because it does 10 shots then won't talk to the  judge

Edited by poophead

Hey set the zoom in level back to default. I did that and it now works

You should script it in that the user holds down the esc key. If that key is held down it totally avoids the 'Target View' window that pops up after each shot. 

^ just bought it and it doesn't work at all for me. just spam clicks above targets.

Hello @poophead, make sure you have fixed mode and default zoom set. Otherwise the script fails to click the target.

yeah i figured that part out so it clicks the target but after 10 shots it won't talk to the guy again to purchase a new game? it just keeps spam clicking the target

Hey set the zoom in level back to default. I did that and it now works

You should script it in that the user holds down the esc key. If that key is held down it totally avoids the 'Target View' window that pops up after each shot. 

does yours start a new game after 10 shots? it won't for me

yeah i figured that part out so it clicks the target but after 10 shots it won't talk to the guy again to purchase a new game? it just keeps spam clicking the target

does yours start a new game after 10 shots? it won't for me

Do not have any extra bronze arrows with you.

I will give trial once the script is released in the SDN. Meanwhile @PiNk, go ahead an like the thread's main post in order to get the trial.

Script is now in the SDN, I will give the trials once I get home.

My account got banned unfortunately, so i have no use for the script till i train up a new account

Thanks anyway.