Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

11 hours ago, alfsen95 said:

Seem to have an issue where i start the script but its just stops after ajusting the zoom etc and does nothing. Try to pause it, move my character and when i start it again it moves to the correct position and then stops again... 

Not just this script i seem to have this similar kind of issue with..

Hey, delete jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and rerun the latest launcher.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, delete jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and rerun the latest launcher.

Did not make a differance. Character just stands there, but the script says «Task: Talk» but it does not do it..

Tried deleting jagexcache multiple times with no luck.

12 hours ago, alfsen95 said:

Did not make a differance. Character just stands there, but the script says «Task: Talk» but it does not do it..

Tried deleting jagexcache multiple times with no luck.

Could you take a screenshot of your game screen? Also, check the debug console.

It doesn’t take breaks. I think this is because the moment you try to click off the inventory, it immediately clicks back to the inventory.

it would be good if you could also add either a variable speed, or a speed even lower than 1, because 1 still looks quite fast.

Ideally it needs more in built auto breaks too or anti ban methods like check xp or go for a walk, or even change worlds occasionally.

Hey Hash, can I have another trial please? I didn't get a chance to try out the last one you gave me, you can check my account to see and you'll see it wasn't used at all. 

11 hours ago, Shuuuby D00 said:

Hey Hash, can I have another trial please? I didn't get a chance to try out the last one you gave me, you can check my account to see and you'll see it wasn't used at all. 

Enjoy.

I got banned using this after 3 days, be careful. I used this on another account a few months back and it also got banned quickly.

I blame the ban on the fact that it clicks excessively fast even on lowest speed setting and the fact that it doesn’t let you click off the inventory is really suspicious and prevents you from reliably logging out.

this is a deal breaker because if you use breaks, the breaks will actually regularly fail. You’ll be logged in whilst “taking a break” and loop trying to hit the log out button before the macro forces it back to the inventory.

if you could fix that and add a “go to the bank” option, like you did on the sand crabs, that would be amazing. Especially if you added range potion support. Have it go to the bank, desposit tickets/withdraw cash, and buy rune arrows at the shop along the way.

Also lower the speed even further and add a variable speed, and don’t make it so efficient make it more human like, introduce some in-game mini breaks because no one clicks perfectly for hours at a time.