Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Problem with hunter bot.

brandons95

Make sure you're not zoomed in and set to fixed mode

yeah I'm zoomed all the way out, and I'm in fixed mode still nothing =/ 

Still can't get nothing =/ hmm. 

yeah I'm zoomed all the way out, and I'm in fixed mode still nothing =/ 

Still can't get nothing =/ hmm. 

Make sure you're at the default zoom level, rather than zoomed all the way out. You can right click and click "set default zoom"

Make sure you're at the default zoom level, rather than zoomed all the way out. You can right click and click "set default zoom"

Yeah man this still aint doing nothing =/ the camera just keeps going around in a circle and doing nothing. 

Okay i'm an idiot... I was starting the bot up in the wrong place. I didn't realise you could only hunt at one tropical wagtail place. My bad. apologies. 

Yeah man this still aint doing nothing =/ the camera just keeps going around in a circle and doing nothing. 

Okay i'm an idiot... I was starting the bot up in the wrong place. I didn't realise you could only hunt at one tropical wagtail place. My bad. apologies. 

Glad its fixed. For future reference, post on the scripts thread or help section rather than introductions.

Archived