Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The point where you just need to become a member

aznchris

When do you guys think is the point in time when you need to become a member after playing F2P? I'm not saying like oh because you maxed out all the F2P content and skills, you kinda have to buy membership. I'm asking like when do you feel is the right time to buy membership? (Botting included. May it be suiciding [bot till death], legit bot [just a little boost. nothing major], semi-legit bot [day to day average botter])

Members provides a lot of money making methods right off the bat with no requirements, botting or no botting. I became a member after I finished all the F2P quests (except Dragon slayer which I did with a crossbow).

I'd say get membership when YOU feel like you're getting bored with f2p stuff. Though it's true you get maximum efficiency and results if you get membership from the start. Your question is wrong, since you don't ever NEED to get membership I think the answer you're looking for is simple. See, for each stat there is a point where you don't get anything for leveling it beyond that point. Say getting above 40 or 50 attack, you're not getting anything better than rune weapons and armour. So if you want more of that, you should get it when you've reached that attack level. If you want to get some fancy magic. See which level you need for that fancy magic. If you want to fish something else than lobsters after lvl 50 fishing, you should get membership. If you want to do more adventurous quests, then get membership after completing all f2p.
    Just see for yourself what you WANT to do, and which part of that requires membership. Then make the decision to get membership or not.

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

Well without members you really are being unefficient. Membership allows access to so many things that f2p doesn't have. It's also a lot more fun :P.

Yeah honestly after the first time i got members i decided never to go F2P lol

F2P is just so boring once you discover what P2P has to offer

• 1 month later...

Archived