Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Password Protected Socks5 Proxies with a Free IP Change every 8 Days!

haydar

Hey Whatsup Guys!

I've been gold farming for over a year now and I cant stress enough the importance of using proper proxies.

Im selling some awesome & cheap proxies:

5 proxies for 8$ (paypal)/8m OSRS (30 Days):

- You can buy the proxies in sets of 5 or higher.

- You can pick between a 10 day (half price so 4$/4M OSRS) or 30 day period.

- Locations: USA & Russia.

- Free IP change every 8 days, all 5! (keep in mind that I have to do this manually!)

- Authentication by Password.

- Socks5 (needed for botting).

- Works with all the botting clients

- Different subnets to the IP's.

- Binding to IP Address.

Hit me up on skype: nom.nom46 if you want to buy some proxies or more information!

Usually I sell on sythe (got 80+ vouches there), I can link u my thread and pm if needed!

Would be interested if I could change the IP auth more frequently, and also do you IP auth as a pack, or can you do so separately?

Archived