Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Attack Styles

veeniqqa

How do i call attack styles? I've looked through the API and can't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Your combat style is tied to a player setting. Open the player settings in the Game Debugger and change your attack styles around to see. You can then use that to calculate which widget you want to click on based on the setting.

Your combat style is tied to a player setting. Open the player settings in the Game Debugger and change your attack styles around to see. You can then use that to calculate which widget you want to click on based on the setting.

Can't you also just use the widget hover debugger instead? That's basically the same

Can't you also just use the widget hover debugger instead? That's basically the same

Yeah but he's saying that the attack styles change based on which weapon you're wielding. So if you're planning on implementing multiple weapon support on your script then you have to deal with the widgets changing. You could either make an enumeration including all the attack types, or just check the setting as he described which is easier.

Yeah but he's saying that the attack styles change based on which weapon you're wielding. So if you're planning on implementing multiple weapon support on your script then you have to deal with the widgets changing. You could either make an enumeration including all the attack types, or just check the setting as he described which is easier.

True, True.

I don't really know how playersettings work lol, is there some kind of tutorial on here?

Archived