Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How long does it take

Soldtodie

I made an afk script just for testing how long it takes till I will get banned. It's a fresh account.

The script only clicks on inventory or on the equipment tab every 20-270 seconds.

How long do you think does it take till I get banned? I let it run 8-13 hours every day without breaks.

Edit:

After 4-5 days I stopped the script. Because it takes to long. Now I am testing it at mining. At the moment I get banned after 1 day with a new account + 8-12 hours mining at Lumbridge after finishing tutorial island. I hope I can stay longer with good antiban. With the 5 day old acc my bot mines 2-3 days after he got banned. And with an other new acc got banned after 2 days but I think it was because I botted on sunday. Now I testing it with a new antiban feature. I started on saturday and he's not banned at the moment. I hope he will stay a few days. What do you think?

I've been running a similar account like 6 months ago, it was hosting a house, it still got banned after a week or so. Looking for your results tho.

Probably within the week. You would probably be banned slower if you added opening skill tab and browsing skills.

I don't think that this will help

Interesting, I'm glad someone is taking some initiative here... I'll say 2 weeks... I vote for adding a chat bot next....

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

After 4-5 days I stopped the script. Because it takes to long. Now I am testing it at mining. At the moment I get banned after 1 day with a new account + 8-12 hours mining at Lumbridge after finishing tutorial island. I hope I can stay longer with good antiban. With the 5 day old acc my bot mines 2-3 days after he got banned. And with an other new acc got banned after 2 days but I think it was because I botted on sunday. Now I testing it with a new antiban feature. I started on saturday and he's not banned at the moment. I hope he will stay a few days. What do you think?

Archived