Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Safe to bot on Dreambot and simultaneously play legit on legit client?

metrogdor22

I'm new to Dreambot. I have a main account that I play legit on. Is there even a possibility that playing my main account on the legit RS client while also botting a different account on the Dreambot client could result in my main being banned?

I believe if you don't use a VPN or a proxy for your botted account and they catch your botted account, they will record your IP address. Then they look at the other accounts that use that IP address (ie. your legit main).

Best to use a proxy or vpn all the time for your botted accounts(from creation onwards).

Jagex have said that if you dont bot on an account you have nothing to worry about. That being said, I know people where this circumstance has happened, none with DB but I couldnt say either way. I would play it safe, bot on an account overnight, play on your main during the day.

anxiety, on 22 May 2016 - 08:23 AM, said:

you will (probably) get banned since theyre free and public, proxies are like $1-1.50 each tho

I have over 20 accounts made on a public proxy that are still not banned. That being said I've never goldfarmed on them so that might be why.

If you want to be safe use a virtual machine and a paid proxy for your botted accounts.

Archived