Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Odds of getting banned?

Dark arm3

Hey everyone! First of all I would like to apologize if you're tired of reading posts like these but I have only just recently started playing rs again and am not sure how jagex are currently handling bots. I remember suicide botting 99 rc and some combat back in rs2 and nothing at all happened but I assume that was during a time jagex didnt care much about bots. I only bot on a second account, as I want to build a unbotted main. Anyways I am using the bot to fish lobsters atm and sharks later to make some money while I am not able to play.

• I only bot for max 4 hours straight until I take a break
    • When I am able to play myself I usually do, so I play 2-3 hours myself
    • I train other skills every once in a while
    • I dont bot during the night, while I sleep
    • Basically I only bot when I am not at home or busy at home
    • I log off every few hours for 15-30 minutes (sometimes maybe an hour)
    • I communicate with other fishers when possible
    • Sometimes I talk with other people on a clan chat

So as I am not sure if most of this even helps and how jagex detects bots I would like to ask if anyone has made (good or bad) experience when botting safely. Is it still very likely hat I will get banned sooner or later? (I am using fish lick script btw) And if I get banned will my main account also get banned ? Would prefer not to because I have had this account now for 9 years.

Looking forward to your replies!

I don't think you are going to get banned fast, with the way you are handling things atm.

Just don't push it, if you are going for the long run 4hours a day with fish lick should be fine.

but ofc, there is always that slight chance you will get banned eventually

Kk thanks for your reply !

try to randomize things up and I wouldn't bot 4 hours straight (Talking in general might help for reports but your script is still doing the patterns jagex antibot watch catches on)

except that, seems very good preparing (if you really care about your account)

try to randomize things up and I wouldn't bot 4 hours straight (Talking in general might help for reports but your script is still doing the patterns jagex antibot watch catches on)

except that, seems very good preparing (if you really care about your account)

K thank you!

id guess your ban odds are 23.88%

Lol, please.

Everyone knows his chances of getting banned are 27,32%.

Jesus, if you don't know what you're talking about just don't comment.

:kappa:

Lol, please.

Lmao

Lol, please.

Are you an idiot? only idiots would consider that after the huge ban wave few weeks ago on monday.

Obvisouly the rate is well over 29.313 and a half percent! you are a complete idiot for thinking that

Are you an idiot? only idiots would consider that after the huge ban wave few weeks ago on monday.

Obvisouly the rate is well over 29.313 and a half percent! you are a complete idiot for thinking that

unless jagex hired some more banners then it would be x2 so 58.616

Archived