Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is dream bot reliable?

brandons95

Hey there, new to dream bot. Was planning on getting some premium scripts. I generally get my scripts from somewhere else but looking to change. I was wondering what this is like? and are the pay for scripts reliable. Thanks in advance :)

In my opinion Dreambot is the best client atm. And yeah the prices here are way more affordable then most clients. Also I feel bans are way less frequent, mainly if you use Covert mode and bot wisely. The community is quite pleasant and helpful, so you'll probably enjoy your stay here :)

idk this place has a nice client and I like the forums. I'm here because I decided it was the best bot out there, I'll just leave it at that.

It's the best, but I may be biased.

Of course it's not biasedtYwWsyD.png its not like your a higher rank then a memeber or anything 

anyways, Yeah i like this bot. and premium scripts in my past like 2x less rates of bans

As we are still classed as a new community our client could be argued to be less detectable than others. Try covert if you have any doubts.

I really do like this community, they help alot, they are active. As of the bots yeah, it's really good and client is undetectable. Scripters are really good and i havent got a single ban yet.

Hey if you are planning on spending your money here, take a look at my voucher store (link in my signature). I can sell you site credits for cheap prices! Also if you buy one of my scripts I will give you even cheaper price! No extra fees, discounts - Wow this site is the best!

Hey if you are planning on spending your money here, take a look at my voucher store (link in my signature). I can sell you site credits for cheap prices! Also if you buy one of my scripts I will give you even cheaper price! No extra fees, discounts - Wow this site is the best!

Do you ever stop selling your stuff? :P

Archived