Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Super Fresh Pesto Recipe

lily

lily's Super Fresh Pesto Recipe

Pesto is the bombest shit ever, especially when it's fresh stuff, good on pasta, sandwiches, really anything at all!

Features

- Is actually fucking amazing

- Super fresh and quite high protein for a sauce/spread

- Good to keep in the fridge

- Uses lily's antian extra pro master 3.0 extended edition directors cut

Setup

- Things you'll need are: Fresh basil, pine nuts, garlic cloves, olive oil, parmesean cheese, parsley or other herbs (optional)

- So doing this is actually super easy, but be sure to get more basil than you think you need, this stuff vanishes once you mix it up.

- Get out a blender or food processor, I've used a magic bullet and food processor and both work great

- Wash your herbs as needed, and open the garlic cloves (I like 2 of them). 

- Basically at this point just blend it all together until its a good consistency!

- I like to use a LOT of basil, maybe a quarter cup nuts, half cup olive oil, and a half cup cheese, but all this is up to you

- Put it on everything forever because pesto is bomb af

basil-829776_960_720.jpg

Sounds delicious.... Do you think pesto would go well with anchovies on pasta?

It depends how salty the anchovies are, but potentially!

Yeah pesto is AMAZING with chicken in any form, as a sauce, marinade, something to put in a chicken salad, etc. Try it as much as you can!

Archived