Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I will definitely purchase once this is fixed.update:

1. switched to dharoking so prayer pots dont matter anymore but it was it was still an issue

2. new error, power sure power up is activated but every time it comes up, it just walks towards the power up and never picks it up.

I am currently fixing the power up =)

I was wondering if you could offer an option to use superhuman strength and improved reflexes instead of the two higher level versions, they use half the prayer but give 2/3 the bonus. Also could you offer range options for prayers. I also encountered issues with clicking the buffs, and I am in fixed mode with default zoom.

I was wondering if you could offer an option to use superhuman strength and improved reflexes instead of the two higher level versions, they use half the prayer but give 2/3 the bonus. Also could you offer range options for prayers. I also encountered issues with clicking the buffs, and I am in fixed mode with default zoom.

Ranged potions I am adding in the next update, fix for power ups and I might add the other prayers aswell.

its not working for me at all ay, the best it can do is get pots out of the bank then it stops till it logs me out :/

That happens when your bank does not contain those potions. Open the debug console to see which potion you are lacking.

Update 1.3

Added ranging potion support
    Added Improved Reflexes prayer support
    Added Superhuman Strength prayer support
    Fixed power up activating
    Fixed vial depositing
    Added ability to hide paint by clicking it

Report any bugs you find!

for anyone using this bot, can you let me know  how long youve been using it , hours a day and whatnot, or if anyone has been banned

power surge works fine when i whip/dds but when i dh / gmaul it doesnt put the dh axe back on

Is your keybindings set to default? Is there any errors in the console?