Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

On 10/29/2021 at 5:06 AM, Adhedonia said:

Just did a Trial. I am very pleased with it. Ran for about 3 hours with a few small, manual movements/clicks.

I did notice that if you get several large/multi-tile mobs (like a Black/Jungle Demon), the bot can get stuck inside a "no-hit" zone where the mobs can't reach him. He will just stand there. I know it's a small and uncommon issue, just thought I'd let you know. Just wondered how difficult it would be to add a "anti-afk" measure when not in combat.

Other than that, great script!

Hey, thanks for the message! I'll investigate the issue you mentioned with large monsters. I guess you made it stand in the corner, right?

Ended up purchasing this script. I tried several others on both Dream Bot and RuneMate, all of which didn't work as they were broken or just didn't have the features this one does.

Thanks Hashtag for keeping this up to date!

•  I'm using the Obsidian setup and have both an Obby Sword and Ddefender. I'm using the Granite Maul to spec, which is a 2h weapon, to get the most out of my Special Attack (instead of using a Ddagger). Glad there aren't any issues with re-equipping my main weapons after spamming Special Attacks.
    • Also, all the Power Ups work just fine.
    • Clicks, mouse movements, moving mouse off-screen.

Suggestion: perhaps let the Absorb Amount go a little lower before re-potting

--------------------------------

No, I had it stand anywhere. I think it was just because I had a high chance to get large monsters. I've seen it happen about 3-4 times now. Idk why the large mobs don't move and auto attack me even when there is room.

Keep up the sexy work!

On 10/31/2021 at 10:11 PM, Adhedonia said:

Ended up purchasing this script. I tried several others on both Dream Bot and RuneMate, all of which didn't work as they were broken or just didn't have the features this one does.

Thanks Hashtag for keeping this up to date!

•  I'm using the Obsidian setup and have both an Obby Sword and Ddefender. I'm using the Granite Maul to spec, which is a 2h weapon, to get the most out of my Special Attack (instead of using a Ddagger). Glad there aren't any issues with re-equipping my main weapons after spamming Special Attacks.
    • Also, all the Power Ups work just fine.
    • Clicks, mouse movements, moving mouse off-screen.

Suggestion: perhaps let the Absorb Amount go a little lower before re-potting

--------------------------------

No, I had it stand anywhere. I think it was just because I had a high chance to get large monsters. I've seen it happen about 3-4 times now. Idk why the large mobs don't move and auto attack me even when there is room.

Keep up the sexy work!

Hey, thanks for the feedback and information 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

hello, great script i don't use it often just when im doing some house work ect, noticed it keeps getting stuck on special attack weapon and forgetting to switch back to main axe?

new bug or is it just me glitching?

Hey hashtag. As mentioned earlier, the account will afk and still overload and afk when is caught in a no hit zone. It has happened on stand in the center and stand anywhere. Maybe a suggestion to attack a monster if found not hitting any after x amount of time? Thanks . Only flaw i have found.

12 hours ago, piggy1 said:

Hey hashtag. As mentioned earlier, the account will afk and still overload and afk when is caught in a no hit zone. It has happened on stand in the center and stand anywhere. Maybe a suggestion to attack a monster if found not hitting any after x amount of time? Thanks . Only flaw i have found.

I suggested this myself not long ago cuz I was getting stuck on large 4x4 mobs like Black/Jungle Demons. He said he'd look into it. We''ll see!

@Hashtag I am having issues when trying to get the script to start a dream. After it does all the stuff necessary to start the dream, it clicks on the vial to drink, it clicks on like the 4th boss option (regardless if it's checked or not), then pauses before clicking off on the mini-map and my char runs north of the NMZ little area. It will continue doing this.

It will run fine if I start the script, manually enter the dream, then press Play once inside.

So, to reiterate, the issue occurs after the Vial is clicked to drink. Once the dream window pops up, it clicks on the 3rd to 5th boss to (un)check and then it walks north of the pen. (Lmk if you want/need video evidence as I did record it.)

Would be nice to get these little things looked at and taken care of for a $25 script. :) Thanks!

Edit: I've noticed at least 3 times now the script keeps getting stuck on holding the Energy (Spec) Weapon over the Main Hand weapon after swapping to it for the Power Surge Power Up. So my Granite Maul is being kept and my Dh Axe is sitting in inv while it whacks mobs for ages.

Sorry for the picture, haha. Little baked and got carried away.

P.S. I know it keeps equipping the Spec Weapon to get this many points. I killed that Dream Mentor boss and a second one and walked away about ~80k pts richer in about 10 mins of heavy afk.

screen.png

Edited by Adhedonia

On 11/21/2021 at 5:25 AM, rdhami1994 said:

you can;'t prayerflick...

Could you elaborate a bit more what you mean by this?

On 11/21/2021 at 4:41 PM, ggxd said:

hello, great script i don't use it often just when im doing some house work ect, noticed it keeps getting stuck on special attack weapon and forgetting to switch back to main axe?

new bug or is it just me glitching?

Hey, I wonder if your axe had degraded and therefore the script didn't recognize the axe. I'll look into pushing a fix for this. Thanks for the report.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:55 PM, piggy1 said:

Hey, thanks for the report, I'll have this fixed in the next update.

On 11/26/2021 at 5:37 AM, Adhedonia said:

@Hashtag I am having issues when trying to get the script to start a dream. After it does all the stuff necessary to start the dream, it clicks on the vial to drink, it clicks on like the 4th boss option (regardless if it's checked or not), then pauses before clicking off on the mini-map and my char runs north of the NMZ little area. It will continue doing this.

It will run fine if I start the script, manually enter the dream, then press Play once inside.

So, to reiterate, the issue occurs after the Vial is clicked to drink. Once the dream window pops up, it clicks on the 3rd to 5th boss to (un)check and then it walks north of the pen. (Lmk if you want/need video evidence as I did record it.)

Would be nice to get these little things looked at and taken care of for a $25 script. :) Thanks!

Edit: I've noticed at least 3 times now the script keeps getting stuck on holding the Energy (Spec) Weapon over the Main Hand weapon after swapping to it for the Power Surge Power Up. So my Granite Maul is being kept and my Dh Axe is sitting in inv while it whacks mobs for ages.

Sorry for the picture, haha. Little baked and got carried away.

P.S. I know it keeps equipping the Spec Weapon to get this many points. I killed that Dream Mentor boss and a second one and walked away about ~80k pts richer in about 10 mins of heavy afk.

screen.png

Hey, thanks for the message. I'll try running the script at some point today and fix any loose ends I find. Thanks again!

# NMZ has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.22 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved dialogue handling when purchasing a dream
    • Degraded Dharok's greataxe should now be detected properly
    • Combat inactivity should now be detected and reset
    Thanks!

3 90% hand trained accounts lost due to this script now spread over the past 12 months, every account that ive ever used with this script has been banned within 24 hours run time broke up into (4-8) hour sessions split up with hand trained skills etc.