Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Negative. I actually purchased VIP DB and this script specifically , I had planned to look at some others of yours after I had maxed combat but I’m perm banned permanently. I know it’s not your fault ofc, but I think it’s an issue with DB in general. Recent posts dictate many users getting banned of late. So I think I just fell victim to bad timing of trying to bot for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

just want to say ive been using this script for over a year and never been banned for it!  please though my only complaint is not being able to use super combats.  That and maybe a menu to configure bosses before.

6 hours ago, dazeblanks said:

just want to say ive been using this script for over a year and never been banned for it!  please though my only complaint is not being able to use super combats.  That and maybe a menu to configure bosses before.

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I never thought there's a need to configure the bosses because you can configure it manually in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased this script this morning, seems to be running great but isn't showing my gained exp or exp/hr. It does show nmz points. Am I missing an update? Not a big deal  but would be nice to know!

On 11/29/2022 at 12:49 AM, robinrobot said:

Hmm, some people have new reviews of this script?

Some say they get banned within an hour, and other people run it for 90 hours without a problem..

Dont know what to expect or believe xD.

Hey, there's so many factors that determine the 'chances' of getting banned. I don't think it's really possible to compare that with other users with different setups.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:39 PM, boarder94 said:

Purchased this script this morning, seems to be running great but isn't showing my gained exp or exp/hr. It does show nmz points. Am I missing an update? Not a big deal  but would be nice to know!

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll investigate this exp tracking issue.

• 1 month later...

Just curious not showing my exp gained or hourly. Not sure if it was fixed from prior complaint. No biggie if it don't work just bringing it to your attention.

14 hours ago, piggy1 said:

Just curious not showing my exp gained or hourly. Not sure if it was fixed from prior complaint. No biggie if it don't work just bringing it to your attention.

Hey, could you show me a screenshot of your client when the script is running and the exp is not displayed? I'm not experiencing such issue.