Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

17 hours ago, wishmedead said:

i would like to buy this script ASAP with OSRS or paypall??? how do i buy????

PM me on discord:

Sletje#7578

Hello, you can try asking @Dune if he is willing to sell you store credits.

Was banned recently after having used this for a few days. No complaints or anything, I knew the risk.

However, I did notice that prior to my ban, the bot was trying and failing to click the buffs (recurrent damage, etc). It kept spamming right click but never finding the actual buff. 

Just bought, seem to be having some troubles with the script. Doesn't choose good bosses, doesn't pot consistently, I couldn't find a guide either or else I would try to figure it out on my own!

12:37:20 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

12:37:20 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Still running though.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:24 PM, Silicon said:

Was banned recently after having used this for a few days. No complaints or anything, I knew the risk.

However, I did notice that prior to my ban, the bot was trying and failing to click the buffs (recurrent damage, etc). It kept spamming right click but never finding the actual buff.

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it. Also, I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

13 hours ago, SlurpieeG said:

Just bought, seem to be having some troubles with the script. Doesn't choose good bosses, doesn't pot consistently, I couldn't find a guide either or else I would try to figure it out on my own!

I think we spoke on my Discord server. The issue was resolved by only selecting bosses that use melee attacks. Also, the script doesn't choose the bosses for you, it will use the previously used bossed instead.

2 minutes ago, DimitriWhite said:

12:37:20 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

12:37:20 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Still running though.

Thanks for the report. Seems like the error is harmless, and can be safely ignored. I'll look into what it causing it to be thrown, though. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
    3 minutes ago, lokkada said:

Your script support obsidian set 20min afking?

Hey, I tried Googling about Obsidian armour set, but I didn't find any strategies related to the armour. Is afking at NMZ somehow different with obsidian armour?

20 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I tried Googling about Obsidian armour set, but I didn't find any strategies related to the armour. Is afking at NMZ somehow different with obsidian armour?

I think he just meant being able to use armor set and it being able to AFK for 20 minutes. When using the Obsidian set (boxed in yellow) there is bonus damage applied.

From the wiki on the NMZ Strategies, "Using Dharok the Wretched's equipment is optimal with Hitpoints 92+ Hitpoints, without that the best is a toktz-xil-ak, obsidian armour, and a Berserker necklace. Otherwise use the best available strength bonus gear or Void Knight equipment."

Regarding the Obsidian set, "When used in conjunction with the obsidian platebody and the platelegs, all obsidian weaponry will be given a 10% boost in melee accuracy and melee strength. The damage bonus does stack with the Berserker necklace, multiplicatively, and is applied first. "

eCCESgU.png