Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

how much attack/strength/defense needed?

can i run this script smoothly with like attack 50/ str 50 /def 45 ?

if not, lmk how much level at least needed. i dont need exact number . just want to know approximate number of level.

11 hours ago, drdr444 said:

how much attack/strength/defense needed?

can i run this script smoothly with like attack 50/ str 50 /def 45 ?

if not, lmk how much level at least needed. i dont need exact number . just want to know approximate number of level.

Hey, I think your stats might be a bit low. I think you'd need at least +60 on all for it to be efficient. Have a look at my # Sand Crabs and # Rock Crabs scripts instead. Those are directed at lower level accounts.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:18 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the message.

• I was told there was some issues with power surge and I will have to look more into that.
    • I can look into adding this feature as well.
    • The paint you see in some images is from older version of the script and is no longer being used by the script at all.

Yea man ended up with a 2 day temp ban after a day of cycling this script. 2-4 hr sessions and babysat it mostly so the only thing that could've set off a flag was that power surge issue. Gonna go manual on this acc for a bit but would def appreciate if you could fix that asap bro!

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I think your stats might be a bit low. I think you'd need at least +60 on all for it to be efficient. Have a look at my # Sand Crabs and # Rock Crabs scripts instead. Those are directed at lower level accounts.

tyvm for info!

On 11/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, Vangy14 said:

used for around 5-6 hours in total over 2 days and got a 2 day ban. 

I'm sorry to hear about that. Had you been using other scripts lately on that account?

3 hours ago, HungLowDoe said:

Trial please? 

Enjoy.