Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

On 9/6/2020 at 2:20 PM, wakewakaranai said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

3 hours ago, Timstrat said:

Enjoy both of you.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:26 PM, masonLear said:

wanted to mention that this script got me 99 str on my 60 atk pure, thanks dude, first time i ever got it 🤙

Thank you for the feedback! I would really appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to write a review on the script's store page.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:37 AM, ragnar12 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?"

9 hours ago, SmokeLoud said:

Enjoy both of you.

Everything is perfect about this script. I want to purchase. My only problem I've found with it, is in the nightmare zone after running to a powerup, the script always runs you back to the exact same spot after activating the powerup. Is there any way you could just make it leave your character at the location of the powerup? It's kind of suspicious the bot clicks the same spot everytime. Wasting 10 seconds of a power surge is unrealistic and makes it look very bot-like. Also when out of prayer points/pots the bot still continues to try and flick rapid heal. I feel like those two things could cause a ban

10 hours ago, SmokeLoud said:

Everything is perfect about this script. I want to purchase. My only problem I've found with it, is in the nightmare zone after running to a powerup, the script always runs you back to the exact same spot after activating the powerup. Is there any way you could just make it leave your character at the location of the powerup? It's kind of suspicious the bot clicks the same spot everytime. Wasting 10 seconds of a power surge is unrealistic and makes it look very bot-like. Also when out of prayer points/pots the bot still continues to try and flick rapid heal. I feel like those two things could cause a ban

Hey, if you choose the "Stand anywhere"  option in the gui, then the script doesn't walk to a specific location inside the dream. Flicking rapid heal is intented to be used when other prayer isn't in use. This way it can flick it without draining any prayer.

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, if you choose the "Stand anywhere"  option in the gui, then the script doesn't walk to a specific location inside the dream. Flicking rapid heal is intented to be used when other prayer isn't in use. This way it can flick it without draining any prayer.

I never noticed the "Stand anywhere" feature. Thanks for explaining! Much better! This script is LEGIT! I purchased it this morning for anyone curious. It's well worth your money. I will be posting updates again in the near future. Thanks Hashtag!