Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Bought the premium before even using the trial..ran first time, took sometime to learn the settings..it ran well, but after running like 45mins i came to see it was on main screen, didnt log out..so couldnt find out what happened...running second time...if anything ill post here..

so far thumps up..not going to run more than 4 hours a day...

On 6/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, tamilman said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 6/22/2020 at 12:36 AM, gyeager said:

Looking for something reliable and up to date. tbh thanks!

On 6/22/2020 at 9:00 PM, beastcoast94 said:

Hi Hashtag. Could I please have a trial? Thanks!

Enjoy all of you.

Been having an issue recently where it afks at the reward chest after a single run.

Caught a 24 hour ban on one of my accounts because he sat there for an hour and a half 😕

Only been happening very recently though, haven't changed any of my settings in the script.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:58 AM, blackhatmagi said:

Been having an issue recently where it afks at the reward chest after a single run.

Caught a 24 hour ban on one of my accounts because he sat there for an hour and a half 😕

Only been happening very recently though, haven't changed any of my settings in the script.

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your gui settings and your game screen when it's stuck? Thanks!

7 hours ago, cowlick said:

Enjoy.

My script isnt taking breaks mate even tho ive got them set between 120-180, soon as its finished the dream restocks and then goes right back in, how do i fix this?

7 minutes ago, CSH97 said:

My script isnt taking breaks mate even tho ive got them set between 120-180, soon as its finished the dream restocks and then goes right back in, how do i fix this?

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your gui settings, please?