Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

On 1/27/2019 at 7:26 AM, TEEBOW said:

Script has done wonders for me, there’s only one problem that I encountered today. 

The bosses was lined up in a way that they blocked each other and couldn’t hit me and since the script relies on auto retaliate it had just been standing there afk for 2.5h eating rock-cake once a min. Glad no one saw because it would look fairly suspicious ;)

Maybe for the next update add so that it clicks “attack” every once in a while instead of just waiting to be attacked?

other than that, thanks for a great script :)

Thanks for commenting on the script, I always try to see the current stats of the script before using.

On 1/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, TEEBOW said:

Script has done wonders for me, there’s only one problem that I encountered today. 

The bosses was lined up in a way that they blocked each other and couldn’t hit me and since the script relies on auto retaliate it had just been standing there afk for 2.5h eating rock-cake once a min. Glad no one saw because it would look fairly suspicious ;)

Maybe for the next update add so that it clicks “attack” every once in a while instead of just waiting to be attacked?

other than that, thanks for a great script :)

Thanks for the info.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:58 PM, monaflipas said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:54 PM, K0spel said:

Saisinko trialii ja mahdollisesti vielä tänä iltana? ;) Tykkäsin ja ostan jos toimii. Kiitoksia!

Nyt sait, sori et kesti.

4 hours ago, Jayjayrat said:

Thanks for commenting on the script, I always try to see the current stats of the script before using.

Hey, that's the first report of an issue like that I've received in almost 3 years so it's not that common issue.

15 hours ago, Jayjayrat said:

This only happend to me once, I highly recommend the script. Gotten several 99s from lvl 70ish and not banned once.

9 hours ago, TEEBOW said:

This only happend to me once, I highly recommend the script. Gotten several 99s from lvl 70ish and not banned once.

No, no... The script sounds like its still great. I was thanking you for posting on the status of the script

21 hours ago, TEEBOW said:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your botting schedule like? breaks/how many hours a day?

Also I noticed that the problem you described occurs more often when you use monsters that are bigger then 1 tile. For example using the Witch's experiment combined with the sand snake resulted in this happening. If you wanna prevent it use only 1 tile monsters a good setup for a quested account would be: king roald/tree spirit/me from lunar diplomacy/khazard warlord/vampire since they are all 1 tile sized.