Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

So I like the script, but I've noticed that the bot can't click on the vial to enter the dream (same goes for trying to leave the dream). It repeatedly clicks just above the vial, from the side where you get the potions and the side where you talk to the guy to start a new dream.

https://imgur.com/dBXYp3V

It eventually enters the dream, but after a good minute or two of repeatedly clicking above the vial. Obviously that worries me about being detected by Jagex for botting. Any chance you can/will fix this?

Hey, you need to set your zoom to default. Right click the icon next to the zoom slider in game options to do it.

hey i wanna buy your script but i only have paypal, can anyone help with that? im trying to get the script but i dont see a paypal option and if i could possibly do that it would be great.

Hey, contact me on Discord and I'll sell you a DreamBot voucher.

Hey, you need to set your zoom to default. Right click the icon next to the zoom slider in game options to do it.

Hey, contact me on Discord and I'll sell you a DreamBot voucher.

Would you sell me a voucher as well for PayPal? I've added you on Discord.

Hey man. Loving the script so far. Just one question. On the paint, when I'm set on attack, it shows a bar for xp to next level, when I'm on strength the bar disappears.

Hey man. Loving the script so far. Just one question. On the paint, when I'm set on attack, it shows a bar for xp to next level, when I'm on strength the bar disappears.

That seems like a bug trying to load the image from the internet. There's nothing you can do, I'm afraid.

i upvoted, can i geet a trial?

Enjoy.