Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I've run the script in 2 different accounts for about 10 hours.

Here are some proggies:

post-42601-0-41547500-1464144997_thumb.png

post-42601-0-03321400-1464145008_thumb.png

Here is my review and suggestions:

* Make sure Fkeys are set to Default or script won't work correctly 

* When using Dharoks Axe, the paint just glitches (no idea why, maybe it's just me)

* Sometimes my character died in a dream because script wasnt fast enough at overload + abs (when overload resets) I believe i talked this with you, so it's just easy as potting with absorbs 200+ instead of 50.

* Add an if sentence if no overloads leave the dream and add to GUI. (This is useful for dharoks, because when out of overloads its kinds useless sit in 51 hp and prayer flick with dharoks and abosrbs)

*When 2 power ups show up in a dream, the character gets confused and tryies running to both at the same time, so it will just run from side to side (No idea how to fix this)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that script is flawless, all the features do work correctly

* Banking support (People need to make sure they have enough ovls/ pray pots/ absorbs or script will stop)

* Special attacks works like a charm (even with powerups)

*Intelligent antiban

*Prayer Flick

*Rock cake

Script is really worth buying, first night botting and got 1m xp and 2.5m points :)

@@Hashtag Thanks for this awesome script, hope this review helped you, i will keep posting proggies when i get some more :")

Edited by juanrossi

im very interested in the bot, mind if i receive the free trail?  

I have given you a trial! Please post a proggy after use if possible  :)

Do you mind if I get a trial for this script please? Thank you. Will post progressive using a main. How many points could I average per hour do you think with maxed?