Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

13 hours ago, SmokeLoud said:

I never noticed the "Stand anywhere" feature. Thanks for explaining! Much better! This script is LEGIT! I purchased it this morning for anyone curious. It's well worth your money. I will be posting updates again in the near future. Thanks Hashtag!

Thank you for the purchase! I would highly appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to write a brief review for the script on its store page. Thanks!

4 hours ago, buzurg said:

bought without trial but the rapid flick player option does not work, only clicks once and leaves it on.

Hey, are you using DB2 or DB3? Could you send me a screenshot of your game screen when the script is running but is not flicking? Thanks!

Hey Hashtag, I love your scripts. I'm having a problem with this NMZ one, though. It runs fine up to this point.

1072687871_BotError_2.thumb.JPG.7ba870936fa4bbc840e7fce51f08b03e.JPG

It runs into an error here and stops. If I pause it and drink the dream potion to get the screen that allows me to start the dream and start running the script again, it works fine. It will select the start dream option and do the run without a problem. But it will not run if I start the script anytime between the step in the screenshot and clicking on the dream potion.

As for my options,  I have selected a break "1-3", the proper armor, granite long, ddppp, rune kite, 19 absorptions, 7 overloads, rock cake is selected, and so is flicking rapid heal.

The script will start by going and buying the appropriate amount of potions, withdrawing them from the barrels, and talking to the npc. (Yes the coins are already in the coffer) The script will then go through the  dialogue with npc, selects the hard rumble mode, and then this happens. The script freezes. From here I have to pause the script and go to the dream potion, click on it, which prompts me to select which bosses I want to avoid/ gives me the option to enter the dream. If I start the script again with this prompt on the screen, it selects the 'enter dream' option and does the run without a problem. Like i said, If I simply finish the dialogue with npc, the script will not pick up from this spot. If I enter the enclosed area, the script will not pick up from this spot. I must have the screen up that prompts you to enter the dream in order for the script to pick up and continue.

I hope this is enough detail. I know I repeated myself a lot, I just want to be clear, and minimize the amount of back and forth needed to figure out this hiccup.

Thank you for your time, Hashtag. You do a fantastic job with this service. 

4 hours ago, Bigjohnsd said:

Hello hashtag can I try your script

Enjoy.

3 hours ago, PurpBot said:

Hey Hashtag, I love your scripts. I'm having a problem with this NMZ one, though. It runs fine up to this point.

1072687871_BotError_2.thumb.JPG.7ba870936fa4bbc840e7fce51f08b03e.JPG

It runs into an error here and stops. If I pause it and drink the dream potion to get the screen that allows me to start the dream and start running the script again, it works fine. It will select the start dream option and do the run without a problem. But it will not run if I start the script anytime between the step in the screenshot and clicking on the dream potion.

As for my options,  I have selected a break "1-3", the proper armor, granite long, ddppp, rune kite, 19 absorptions, 7 overloads, rock cake is selected, and so is flicking rapid heal.

The script will start by going and buying the appropriate amount of potions, withdrawing them from the barrels, and talking to the npc. (Yes the coins are already in the coffer) The script will then go through the  dialogue with npc, selects the hard rumble mode, and then this happens. The script freezes. From here I have to pause the script and go to the dream potion, click on it, which prompts me to select which bosses I want to avoid/ gives me the option to enter the dream. If I start the script again with this prompt on the screen, it selects the 'enter dream' option and does the run without a problem. Like i said, If I simply finish the dialogue with npc, the script will not pick up from this spot. If I enter the enclosed area, the script will not pick up from this spot. I must have the screen up that prompts you to enter the dream in order for the script to pick up and continue.

I hope this is enough detail. I know I repeated myself a lot, I just want to be clear, and minimize the amount of back and forth needed to figure out this hiccup.

Thank you for your time, Hashtag. You do a fantastic job with this service. 

Thank you for the report! I'll investigate this issue and try to push an fix today. I'll let you know once that's done.