Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

i bought this few years ago, worked perfect for me

but trying to use it today, it didnt work at all

when i start it, just go in and doesnt use protection prayer and die and go in again and die

whats the problem with it?

6 hours ago, jaimeluis said:

i bought this few years ago, worked perfect for me

but trying to use it today, it didnt work at all

when i start it, just go in and doesnt use protection prayer and die and go in again and die

whats the problem with it?

Hey, could you post a screenshot of your gui settings and you game screen when it's not doing the action it's supposed to do? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    19 hours ago, Teeto said:

Settings GUI isn't appearing after start. Script just stopped working after the upate.

Which version of the client are you using? Any errors in the debug console?

18 hours ago, Inappropre said:

Used it for a few days so far, bloody awesome.

Thanks for the feedback! I would appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to review the script on its store page. Thanks!

Script is great but one thing I noticed is that when it leaves the match, if the weapon/shield items are not equipped anymore, it will get stuck when trying to start another match as it will keep trying to get potions out. Easy fix would be to make sure it has the primary slot weapon/shield equipped before it starts grabbing potions out.

A better explanation, I bring rapier + avernic for main attacking and then dragon claws for specs. When it runs out of the potions, it'll sometimes still have the claws equipped when leaving and thus it end ups getting stuck due to it never pulling enough of the potions out. For now I've just made sure to pull 1 less potion out thus I always have that open space to not confuse it. Just wanted to let you know in case you'd like to update.