Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

14 hours ago, ripjacka said:

I reacted, can I get a trial please?

3 hours ago, stroker73 said:

can i get a free trail please?

Enjoy both of you.

13 hours ago, youssefelmo said:

could I get a free trail plkease

Enjoy.

11 hours ago, ripjacka said:

How do I access the free trial now that you gave it to me?

The script is in your client.

oh man had no idea >_< anyway you could restart it? or add an extra 11 hours so I can fully get the 24 hours? Pretty sure im gonna purchase either way but just wanna do as much testing as possible beforehand to make sure I want it.

Thanks for the trial man really appreciate ya. 

my character doesn't rock cake until way too late (After absorptions and overload doses)....and once the monsters spawn and start attacking he just spam clicks guzzle but since im in combat my hit points don't go down to 1 and stay around 39 usually...any way to fix this?

7 hours ago, ripjacka said:

my character doesn't rock cake until way too late (After absorptions and overload doses)....and once the monsters spawn and start attacking he just spam clicks guzzle but since im in combat my hit points don't go down to 1 and stay around 39 usually...any way to fix this?

Hey, which option did you select for where it stands? Center, corner or anywhere?