Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i've had the script for literal years, but i've got an issue at the moment.

Whenever I set it up it'll either go the bank and keep rotating the camera (Probably to try and find the coffer outside the map) and doesn't leave. If I click the bank it works again, also sometimes it attempts to withdraw Absorption and Overloads from the Chest and other times from the bank (Specifically when using the Prayer AND Absorption method). It makes it too unreliable to bot for more than one run at a time.

Do you have any advice so I can get back on track? Thanks again for the script!

And just a quick request, any chance you might be able to add 'Dragon thrownaxe' compatibility for spec weapon, the bot doesn't register they exist and even putting them in manually the bot ignores them. They're really good for higher xp.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, Khannibal said:

Hey i've had the script for literal years, but i've got an issue at the moment.

Whenever I set it up it'll either go the bank and keep rotating the camera (Probably to try and find the coffer outside the map) and doesn't leave. If I click the bank it works again, also sometimes it attempts to withdraw Absorption and Overloads from the Chest and other times from the bank (Specifically when using the Prayer AND Absorption method). It makes it too unreliable to bot for more than one run at a time.

Do you have any advice so I can get back on track? Thanks again for the script!

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen when this happens? Also, please take a screenshot of your gui settings. Thanks.

21 hours ago, Khannibal said:

And just a quick request, any chance you might be able to add 'Dragon thrownaxe' compatibility for spec weapon, the bot doesn't register they exist and even putting them in manually the bot ignores them. They're really good for higher xp.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that.

15 hours ago, curzon7 said:

Hi, could I please have a trial?

Enjoy.

• [ERROR]21:15:03: Error loading your settings, removing the file!: org.dreambot.server.0.6: getForceLEShortA JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1] at org.dreambot.server.0.3.0(3.java:433) at org.dreambot.server.0.1.(1.java:143) at org.dreambot.server.0.1.(1.java:270) at org.dreambot.core.4.6.0(6.java:56) at org.dreambot.core.4.6.0(6.java:38) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.0l(2.java:151) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.2(2.java:143) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.1(2.java:134) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.0f(2.java:119) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.8(2.java:267) at org.dreambot.0.1.0.1.2.(2.java:98) at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.0.2.actionPerformed(2.java:196) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022) at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252) at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6539) at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324) at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6304) at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2239) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2297) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4904) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4535) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4476) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2283) at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:760) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:84) at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:733) at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:730) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Do you know what this means/how to fix? Script will buy absorbs until maxed out and then continue to buy absorbs and will go on for infinity. Cleared Jagex cache within my files and did fresh start on the client. Restarted client after both. Still did what it originally was doing.

6 hours ago, I KO I said:

Do you know what this means/how to fix? Script will buy absorbs until maxed out and then continue to buy absorbs and will go on for infinity. Cleared Jagex cache within my files and did fresh start on the client. Restarted client after both. Still did what it originally was doing.

Hey, that could be because you've input too many potions. The gui takes full 4 dose potion amount.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, that could be because you've input too many potions. The gui takes full 4 dose potion amount.

That isn't why because it occurred when I ran from my saved settings which I've never had any issues with - 84 absorbs and 24 ovl = 27 pots + rock cake.

It can't recognize the amount of pots in the chest, even after buying the limit it will continue to buy. Although, it did buy 50 doses of absorbs until potion limit was full and then switched to buying 84 doses of absorbs as if the script thought it was withdrawing from the barrel.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Here's a new error. This occurred with already having a full 255 absorb potions. Script immediately tried to buy 84 from the chest, as if it was withdrawing from the barrel.

• [ERROR]07:12:02: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1388) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)