Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Hi,

Just bought the bot and ran it today for the first time. All went well except when I came back my bot was stuck trying to withdraw pots. The reason was because my avas accumulator had picked up steel arrows in my inv and this took up the spot of the last pot. Is there a way to make the bot force drop any unwanted items in the inv? maybe if you haven't selected 'pick up arrows' then it automatically drops any arrows in the inv? I'm not sure but just thought I'd let you know!

Cheers.

2 hours ago, connorlj said:

Hi,

Just bought the bot and ran it today for the first time. All went well except when I came back my bot was stuck trying to withdraw pots. The reason was because my avas accumulator had picked up steel arrows in my inv and this took up the spot of the last pot. Is there a way to make the bot force drop any unwanted items in the inv? maybe if you haven't selected 'pick up arrows' then it automatically drops any arrows in the inv? I'm not sure but just thought I'd let you know!

Cheers.

"Commune" with Ava's Accumulator to turn off random steel arrows/darts/knives from picking up

17 hours ago, connorlj said:

Hi,

Cheers.

As h3llza77 said, you can turn off Ava's accumulator.

11 hours ago, mysterious said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? 

Thanks

8 hours ago, thephoking said:

can i have a trial please?

Enjoy both of you.

Hello Hastag

Last year I bought your script. I logged into my account and now it's gone - this happened to all of my purchased scripts.

Do you have any clue why?

EDIT: Just posted on you Snd crab script too