Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Works great! Once it starts it won't bug or stop! Just bought it yesterday, only thing is sometimes it cannot click the potion to start nmz but I'm always bot sitting so its not much of an issue :)

Hey, I'm glad you like it! It may be missclicking the potion if you don't have default zoom set.

Fixed Issues:

Script logs out upon startup (read through thread and I believe its because my pots aren't full doses)

(confirmed fix was to have complete vials)

Other Issues I continue to have:

-Miss clicks powerup 1 or 2 times with normal zoom selected 

-Miss clicks coffer, chest, and potion seting up nmz

Suggestion:

-Run around and look for orb instead of clicking directly to it on minimap

-Actions look similar....(prayer flick is always a quick on off or double on off...pray flick once always before npcs spawn...once attacked it activates the prayer veery fast the same way every time)

-Add pray flick with selected quick prayers

*******Client issue********* extreme lag once minimized and opened back up

Edited by jl900

Hey, Looking for Help. I noticed the reason it stops for me is because the mouse, is off sometimes so when it goes to drink potion, it doesnt click anywhere near the potion, resulting in me eventually logging out after 2-3 hours of running. any advice how to fix? or anything, feel free to pm, or reply here

Hey, Looking for Help. I noticed the reason it stops for me is because the mouse, is off sometimes so when it goes to drink potion, it doesnt click anywhere near the potion, resulting in me eventually logging out after 2-3 hours of running. any advice how to fix? or anything, feel free to pm, or reply here

NVM, i think u answered above, will get back to you if fixes

Cant get the script to start doing anything need help

You need to have a full inventory of potion (4) and have the correct amount listed in interface

I upvoted!! Can i get a trial plz?

Enjoy.

Fixed Issues:

Script logs out upon startup (read through thread and I believe its because my pots aren't full doses)

(confirmed fix was to have complete vials)

Other Issues I continue to have:

-Miss clicks powerup 1 or 2 times with normal zoom selected 

-Miss clicks coffer, chest, and potion seting up nmz

Suggestion:

-Run around and look for orb instead of clicking directly to it on minimap

-Actions look similar....(prayer flick is always a quick on off or double on off...pray flick once always before npcs spawn...once attacked it activates the prayer veery fast the same way every time)

-Add pray flick with selected quick prayers

*******Client issue********* extreme lag once minimized and opened back up

Thanks for the feedback. Are you extremely sure you're on default zoom, as I've never experienced missclicking on the potions, coffer or chest. Power ups it may miss click because the models of the power ups are weird (I don't think there's anything I could do about them). I'd appreciate it if you took a screenshot of your game screen. Thanks.

Cant get the script to start doing anything need help

Are you still having issues with the script?